Donald Trump and that secret dossier, MongoDB databases under attack, Microsoft employees suffering from PTSD and Alexa buying doll houses.
Computer security veterans Graham Cluley, Vanja Svajcer and Carole Theriault chit-chat about the world of online privacy and security.
Recorded live: Thursday 12 January, 2017
Watch the video version of this podcast at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwpXbrEtgNg.
- Donald Trump finally believes Russia hacked the DNC
- 27,000 MongoDB servers have their data wiped, receive ransom demand for its safe return
- Advice on how to secure MongoDB
- Microsoft Anti-Porn Workers Sue Over PTSD
- TV News anchor says 'Alexa, buy me a dollhouse' with predictable results…
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Special Guest: Vanja Švajcer.