Were hotel guests really trapped in their rooms by ransomware? Does anti-virus increase your attack surface so much that it's not worth running at all? And 11% of people on the internet are running ad blockers, says company which blocks ad blockers.
Oh, and we have a new theme tune...
Computer security veterans Graham Cluley, Vanja Svajcer and Carole Theriault chit-chat about the world of online privacy and computer security.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
- Hotel guests locked in their rooms by ransomware? It doesn't make sense
- Disable Your Antivirus Software (Except Microsoft's)
- It might be time to stop using antivirus
- Google Chrome engineer says Windows Defender "the only well behaved AV"
- 500 publishers were hacked through anti-ad block tool PageFair
- News media move to ban ad blockers from websites
- Encryption and Other Tricks Are Making Malvertising Harder to Hunt
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)