What can you do to better protect your online email accounts?
In this special “splinter” episode (or should it be a “shard”?) regular hosts Graham Cluley and Carole Theriaultdiscuss with Paul Ducklin tips on how to defend your Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail/Outlook/etc account.
- Passwords – a Smashing Security splinter
- How to better protect your Google account with two-step verification and Google Authenticator– Graham Cluley
- How to protect your Yahoo account with two-step verification (2SV)– Graham Cluley
- NIST declares the age of SMS-based 2-factor authentication over– TechCrunch
- The lesson we all must learn from the Celebgate nude photo hack– Graham Cluley
Follow the show on Twitter at @SmashinSecurity, or visit our website for more episodes.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Special Guest: Paul Ducklin.
- Recorded Future: Recorded Future is the real-time threat intelligence company whose patented machine learning technology continuously analyzes technical, open, and dark web sources to give organizations unmatched insight into emerging threats.
- Sign up for free daily threat intelligence updates at https://recordedfuture.com/intel