In this special “splinter” episode, regular hosts Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault are joined by special guest Kevin Gorsline to discuss the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and what it means for your business even if you’re not based in Europe.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Special Guest: Kevin Gorsline.
- The EU’s GDPR legislation — A gentle read before bedtime…
- EU data protection rules affect everyone, say legal experts — The EU’s new data protection rules will impact every entity that holds or uses European personal data both inside and outside of Europe, according to legal experts.
- Preparing for GDPR – 12 steps to take now (PDF) — Advice from the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office.
- EU GDPR demystified: a straight-forward guide for US firms (Part I) – — Our own Carole Theriault writes about GDPR on the TBG Security blog.
- EU GDPR demystified: a straightforward reference guide for US firms (Part II) — More from Carole Theriault on the TBG Security blog.