In this special “splinter” episode of the “Smashing Security” podcast we tackle the tricky subject of backups – when did you last backup your data? how and what should you backup? and where should you store them?
Lots of questions and Graham gets to do his Tina Turner impression.
Listen to the latest edition of the “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by special guest Maria Varmazis.
Follow the show on Twitter at @SmashinSecurity, or visit our website for more episodes.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Special Guest: Maria Varmazis.
- Recorded Future: Recorded Future is the real-time threat intelligence company whose patented machine learning technology continuously analyzes technical, open, and dark web sources to give organizations unmatched insight into emerging threats.
Sign up for free daily threat intelligence updates at https://recordedfuture.com/intel
- Tina Turner – Private Dancer – YouTube
- The Ed Sullivan Show – ‘Baranton Sisters’ – “Foot Jugglers” (Aired February 2, 1969) – YouTube
- How to create a robust data backup plan (and make sure it works)
- How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch – Apple Support
- How to back up your Android phone or tablet: The ultimate guide
- Crashplan stops offering its consumer backup solution
- Carbonite cloud backup
- Backblaze Online Backup
- Mozy Cloud Storage & Backup
- Amazon Glacier
- CloudBerry Lab – Cross-Platform Cloud Backup
- Smashing Security on Facebook
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)