Tesla takes customer service a step too far, is it a romantic gesture or stalking when you email 246 women called Nicole, and Carole finds herself in a Facebook dilemma.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- How I Went From Tesla Delivery Hell To Tesla Giving Me Control Of Their Site Forums With Over 1.5 Million Tesla Account Contacts — DansDeals.com.
- Customer Complains About Tesla Forums, Tesla Accidentally Gives Him Control Over Them — Motherboard.
- A Guy Emailed 246 Nicoles Trying To Find The One He Met At A Bar And Now They're All Friends — Buzzfeed News.
- Facebook exodus: 44 percent of American users ages 18-29 have deleted app — CNBC.
- How Facebook employees reacted to NYT report on leadership, scandals — Business Insider.
- Delay, Deny and Deflect: How Facebook’s Leaders Fought Through Crisis — New York Times.
- Facebook’s top execs ‘make tobacco executives look like Mister Rogers’ — Recode.
- Facebook Morale, Hurt by Share Drop, Suffers Another Hit — Bloomberg.
- “I Hope It Cracks Who She Is Wide Open”: Inside Silicon Valley, Many Have Long Known Sheryl Sandberg Isn’t a Saint — Vanity Fair.
- Now eight parliaments are demanding Zuckerberg answers for Facebook scandals — TechCrunch.
- The Beatles - Glass Onion (2018 Mix) — YouTube.
- The Beatles (White Album) 50th Anniversary Edition — The Beatles.
- American Animals.
- Krissy Brierre-Davis (@krissys_kitchen) — Twitter.
- iPhone hack: Thousands of people just discovered the 'life-changing' space bar trick — The Independent.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)