Twerking robot assistants, an app from Saudi Arabia that lets men track women, and a gnarly skiing security snarl-up!
Oh, and find out how a didgeridoo could change your life and that of your loved ones.
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the "Smashing Security" podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by technology journalist Geoff White.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- A Jibo twerking — YouTube.
- Tweet by Dylan Martin about Jibo — Twitter.
- After Being Sold to a VC Firm, this $899 IoT Robot Will Soon Brick Itself — Motherboard.
- Your $350 Nike self-lacing sneakers aren't as smart as you hoped — Graham Cluley.
- Absher app — Wikipedia.
- Apple and Google Urged to Dump Saudi App That Lets Men Track Women — New York Times.
- Hacking ski helmet audio — Pen Test Partners.
- That's a nice ski speaker you've got there. Shame if it got pwned — The Register.
- Fleabag is back - and she's found religion — BBC News.
- Fleabag — BBC iPlayer.
- Jill Abramson: Ex-New York Times editor accused of plagiarism — BBC News.
- Password advice. Don't tell people to not reuse passwords. You might get a letter from this guy's solicitors... — Twitter.
- Moneyland: Why Thieves And Crooks Now Rule The World And How To Take It Back — Amazon.com.
- Play the Didgeridoo for Sleep Apnea and Snoring Relief — YouTube.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)