We take a bloodied baseball bat to Android malware, and debate the merits of a social media strike, as one of the team bites the bullet and buys a smart lock for the office.
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/135 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: “Vinyl Memories” by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
Special Guest: Oli Skertchly.
- MetaCompliance: People are the key to minimizing your Cyber Security risk posture. MetaCompliance makes this easier by providing a single platform for Phishing, Cybersecurity training, Policy, Privacy and Incident management.
Go to smashingsecurity.com/metacompliancePromo Code: SMASHING
- LastPass: LastPass Enterprise simplifies password management for companies of every size, with the right tools to secure your business with centralized control of employee passwords and apps.
But, LastPass isn’t just for enterprises, it’s an equally great solution for business teams, families and single users.
Go to lastpass.com/smashing to see why LastPass is the trusted enterprise password manager of over 33 thousand businesses.
- This scary game app is coming for your credentials — Wandera.
- App vetting: How do you measure the risk level of risky apps? — Wandera.
- The not so ultra lock — Pen Test Partners.
- Cat playing the flute — Twitter.
- Proposing a ‘Declaration of Digital Independence’ — Wired.
- Declaration of Digital Independence — Larry Sanger.
- @email@example.com — Follow Graham on Mastodon.
- The Fediverse — Wikipedia.
- Apollo 11 in Real-time.
- Dark — Netflix.
- Amazon reviews of the Chillow cooling pillow.
- The Best Cooling Pillows for Night Sweats — Health.com.
- Oli Skertchly on Instagram.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)