Was a cybercrime committed on the International Space Station? What on earth were Ukrainian scientists thinking when they plugged a nuclear power station into the internet? And someone has cloned Canadian clinical psychologist Jordan Peterson’s voice…
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/143 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: “Vinyl Memories” by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
Special Guest: Mark Stockley.
- MetaCompliance: People are the key to minimizing your Cyber Security risk posture. MetaCompliance makes this easier by providing a single platform for Phishing, Cybersecurity training, Policy, Privacy and Incident management.
- Go to smashingsecurity.com/metacompliance Promo Code: SMASHING
- LastPass: LastPass Enterprise simplifies password management for companies of every size, with the right tools to secure your business with centralized control of employee passwords and apps.
- But, LastPass isn’t just for enterprises, it’s an equally great solution for business teams, families and single users.
- Go to lastpass.com/smashing to see why LastPass is the trusted enterprise password manager of over 33 thousand businesses.
- NASA Astronaut Anne McClain Accused by Spouse of Crime in Space — The New York Times.
- Space Station’s Data Rate Increase Supports Future Exploration — NASA.
- Astronaut Anne McClain denies cybercrime allegations — @AstroAnnimal on Twitter.
- The Moon is Covered With 400,000 Pounds of Human Trash — Interesting Engineering.
- Lunar Roving Vehicle (LRV) — National Air and Space Museum. (Apparently it’s top speed is a paltry 8 miles per hour, not the 17 miles per hour Graham claimed)
- Ukraine: Crypto Miners Arrested for Compromising Nuclear Plant Security — Coin Telegraph.
- A Site Faking Jordan Peterson’s Voice Shuts Down After Peterson Decries Deepfakes — Motherboard.
- I Didn’t Say That — Jordan Peterson.
- To fix the problem of deepfakes we must treat the cause, not the symptoms — The Guardian.
- Dr Jordan Peterson with Kermit the Frog — Twitter.
- Portsmouth Sinfonia — Wikipedia.
- Portsmouth Sinfonia perform “Also sprach Zarathustra” — YouTube.
- Portsmouth Sinfonia Plays the Popular Classics — YouTube.
- The Eden Project.
- Lebanese Mountain Bread Recipe — AllRecipes.com
- Sourdough No-Knead Bread Recipe — The New York Times.
- Japanese Milk Bread Rolls recipe — King Arthur Flour.
- My Best Sourdough Recipe — The Perfect Loaf.
- Common Bread Baking Calculators — The Perfect Loaf.
- Beginner’s Sourdough Bread — The Perfect Loaf.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)