In the latest edition of the “Smashing Security” podcast, hosted by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, Carole has suffered an injury, we journey back in time to one of our earliest episodes to discuss the perils of passwords, and Rachael Stockton from LastPass drops by for a chat.
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/146 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: “Vinyl Memories” by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
Special Guests: Rachael Stockton and Vanja Švajcer.
- Detectify: Detectify will run over 1500 security tests against your website, identifying real problems with a list of constantly updated vulnerabilities submitted by a global network of over 150 handpicked ethical hackers.
- Go hack yourself! Take a 14-day free trial at smashingsecurity.com/detectify
- LastPass: LastPass Enterprise simplifies password management for companies of every size, with the right tools to secure your business with centralized control of employee passwords and apps.
- But, LastPass isn’t just for enterprises, it’s an equally great solution for business teams, families and single users.
- Go to lastpass.com/smashing to see why LastPass is the trusted enterprise password manager of over 33 thousand businesses.