How to stop dick pics on Twitter, and a new way bad guys are extorting money from websites earning cash from Google ads.
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/166 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: “Vinyl Memories” by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- LastPass: LastPass Enterprise simplifies password management for companies of every size, with the right tools to secure your business with centralized control of employee passwords and apps.
- But, LastPass isn’t just for enterprises, it’s an equally great solution for business teams, families and single users.
- Go to lastpass.com/smashing to see why LastPass is the trusted enterprise password manager of over 33 thousand businesses.
- DomainTools: DomainTools turns threat data into threat intelligence, giving organizations the ability to use and create a forensic map of criminal activity, assess threats and prevent future attacks.
- Read a free report into how automation is changing IT security, and specifically the staffing of IT departments.
- Tweet from Kelsey Bressler.
- safeDM – Making the Internet Safer.
- @showYoDiq — Twitter.
- This Dick Pic Filter For Your Inbox Does Block Most Pictures Of Dicks, And Some Dick-Like Things — Buzzfeed.
- Smashing Security 034: The pen is mightier than the password — With special guest David McClelland.
- Pay Up, Or We’ll Make Google Ban Your Ads — Krebs on Security.
- The Personal History of David Copperfield (Trailer) — YouTube.
- The Personal History of David Copperfield — Wikipedia.
- Hunted — Endeavor Audio.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)