Who's been dressing Robox players up in red baseball caps? Which ransomware victim's negotations got spied on by the media? And should Jason Bieber think twice before touching his hat? Oh, and we need to talk about squirrels...
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/185 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- Roblox accounts being hacked in support of Trump re-election — Bleeping Computer.
- Add 2-Step Verification to Your Roblox Account — Roblox.
- Ransomware Groups Promise Not to Hit Hospitals Amid Pandemic — Wired.
- NetWalker Ransomware - What You Need to Know — Tripwire.
- Update on IT Security Incident at UCSF — UC San Francisco.
- How hackers extorted $1.14m from University of California, San Francisco — BBC News.
- Pizzagate conspiracy theory — Wikipedia.
- A TikTok Twist on ‘PizzaGate’ — The New York Times.
- ‘PizzaGate’ Conspiracy Theory Thrives Anew in the TikTok Era — The New York Times.
- TikTok Teens Are Obsessed With Pizzagate — The Daily Beast.
- Building the Perfect Squirrel Proof Bird Feeder — YouTube.
- DARK Season 1 Trailer — YouTube.
- DARK - The Official Guide — Netflix.
- Conan Doyle estate sues Netflix for giving Sherlock Holmes too many feelings — The Verge.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)