Whatever happened to Crackas with Attitude, perfidious Albion College's approach to locking down Coronavirus, and the Bridgefy mesh messaging app falls down when it comes to security.
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/193 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: “Vinyl Memories” by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
Special Guest: Anna Brading.
- LastPass: LastPass Enterprise simplifies password management for companies of every size, with the right tools to secure your business with centralized control of employee passwords and apps.
But, LastPass isn’t just for enterprises, it’s an equally great solution for business teams, families and single users.
Go to lastpass.com/smashing to see why LastPass is the trusted enterprise password manager of over 33 thousand businesses.
- CIA boss has his personal email account hacked… and yes, it’s on AOL — Graham Cluley.
- Two years’ detention for UK teenager who ‘cyberterrorised’ US officials — The Guardian.
- Kane Gamble sentencing remarks (PDF).
- What It’s Like for a Hacker to Get Back Online After a Two-Year Internet Ban — Motherboard.
- Fearing coronavirus, a Michigan college is tracking its students with a flawed app — TechCrunch.
- Bridgefy, the messenger promoted for mass protests, is a privacy disaster — Ars Technica.
- Bridgefy’s Commitment to Privacy and Security.
- Mesh Messaging in Large-scale protests: Breaking Bridgefy — Technical paper by Martin R Albecht, Jorge Blasco, Lenka Marekova, and Rikke Bjerg Jensen of Royal Holloway, University of London.
- How to Watch The Avengers Movies in Order — Digital Trends.
- “Thor: Ragnarok” Official Trailer — YouTube.
- Sounds of the 90s with Fearne Cotton — BBC.
- Super Sapiens: a card game to help change the world — Etsy.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)