Why are Zoom and Twitter making some people disappear? How are Counter-Strike: Global Offensive cheats getting their just desserts? And the founder of a anti cyber-fraud firm is charged with fraud.
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/197 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: “Vinyl Memories” by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
Special Guest: Mark Stockley.
- Immersive Labs: Immersive Labs delivers hands-on, challenge-based training and exercises to make your team ready to fight real-world threats.
- Check out their free ebook all about the MITRE ATT&CK framework, and how you can use it as part of your cyber skills strategy and improve your security posture by identifying weaknesses.
- Go to immersivelabs.com/smashing
- LastPass: LastPass Enterprise simplifies password management for companies of every size, with the right tools to secure your business with centralized control of employee passwords and apps.
- But, LastPass isn’t just for enterprises, it’s an equally great solution for business teams, families and single users.
- Go to lastpass.com/smashing to see why LastPass is the trusted enterprise password manager of over 33 thousand businesses.
- Package Thief vs. Glitter Bomb Trap — YouTube.
- CSGO Cheaters trolled by fake cheat software — YouTube.
- This Hacker Creates Fake Cheats That Make Cheaters Jump Off Buildings In-Game — Vice.
- Tweet by Colin Madland.
- Which will the Twitter algorithm pick: Mitch McConnell or Barack Obama? — Tweet by @bascule.
- GrahamOrCarole? — Twitter.
- Founder And CEO Of Cyberfraud Prevention Company Arrested And Charged With Securities Fraud Scheme — Department of Justice press release.
- Founder of Anti Cyber Fraud Company Charged With Fraud — Vice.
- Founder of cyber fraud startup ironically facing fraud charges — Gizmodo.
- Interview with NS8’s Adam Rogas — YouTube.
- Mission to the Unknown Recreation – Doctor Who — YouTube.
- The making-of Mission to the Unknown — YouTube.
- Trillion Trees.
- Criminal: UK — Netflix.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)