The US military has been caught exposing its nuclear weapons secrets, and we explore the world of nerdy miners.
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/230 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Follow us on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- WarGames (1983 movie starring Matthew Broderick) — Wikipedia.
- Cram: Create and Share Online Flashcards.
- Chegg flashcards.
- US Soldiers Expose Nuclear Weapons Secrets Via Flashcard Apps — Bellingcat.
- 'Three nerds' linked to massive Bitcoin mine found in Sandwell warehouse — Birmingham Mail.
- Sandwell Bitcoin mine found stealing electricity — BBC News.
- The Berglas Effect: Magic's Best Card Trick — The New York Times.
- David Berglas and the Legendary Berglas Effect — YouTube.
- West Cork podcast — Acast.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)