Video gaming giant Electronic Arts suffers a hack following slack security, the Japanese Olympics are proving unpopular with everyone apart from cybercriminals, and le coq est mort.
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/232 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Follow us on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- Coq on GitHub.
- Alternative names for Coq.
- Realizing this is getting out of hand, Coq mulls new name for programming language — The Register.
- Terminology: it's not black and white — NCSC.
- Hackers Steal Wealth of Data from Game Giant EA — Vice.
- Japan - COVID-19 Overview — Johns Hopkins.
- Olympics 2021: When Tokyo Games start and what restrictions will be in place — Irish Mirror.
- Tokyo Olympic Games: When are they and will they go ahead despite Covid? — BBC News.
- Tokyo Olympics organizers' data swept up in Fujitsu hack: report — CyberScoop.
- Tokyo Games organizers hit by data breach and info leak — The Japan Times.
- XPOL-2-5G antenna — Poynting.
- Mondo Mascots — Twitter.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)