Who’s that new guy working at your company, and why don’t you recognise him from the interview? How are hacktivists raising the heat in Belarus? And should you be fully vaxxed for your online date?
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/260 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Follow us on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: “Vinyl Memories” by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
Special Guest: Maria Varmazis.
- 1Password: Secure online payments and grow your business with Brex and 1Password.
- Brex and 1Password have partnered to make online payments secure and frictionless. 1Password customers can now use Brex virtual credit cards to check out online with just two clicks.
- 1Password’s integration with Brex is available right now to 1Password Teams and Business customers based in the United States.
- Learn more at smashingsecurity.com/brex
- Uptycs: Uptycs is a cloud-native security analytics platform built to protect the modern attack surface.
- Uptycs zeros in on the blind spots that are preventing you from rapidly identifying and responding to existing threats and vulnerabilities in your ecosystem.
- Uptycs normalizes telemetry from across macOS, Linux, Windows, and containers; records system activity for historical investigation even when no alert has fired; and enables you to build complex custom detections in addition to its industry-leading MITRE ATT&CK mapping.
- Uptycs provides observability across both cloud workloads and endpoints in a single centralized platform.
- Find out more and try it for free at uptycs.com
- The new hire who showed up is not the same person we interviewed — Ask a Manager.
- How to Spot Fake Candidates in Video Interviews — Nick Shah on LinkedIn.
- How To Avoid The Fake Candidate Scam in the Tech Industry — Focus GTS.
- Tweet by Belarusian Cyber-Partisans.
- Tweet showing screenshots of hacked railroad.
- ‘We Can Hurt Them in Ways They Don’t Understand’: Ukraine on Russia Cyber-War — Vice.
- Pandemic fuels new trends in the online dating world — WXYZ Detroit.
- ‘Swipe left for unvaxxed’: Vaccine status complicates the scene on dating apps — France 24.
- Tips for private and safe dating on Tinder — Kaspersky.
- Survey Says Bumble Users Are Burned Out on One Thing in Particular — Bumble.
- Cookie Clicker.
- Getting Curious with Jonathan Van Ness — Netflix.
- Chicken fattee with rice, crispbread and yoghurt recipe — Moro.
- Chocolate and Apricot Tart report — Happy Foodie.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff