Why might Russian EV chargers be displaying an anti-Putin message? Why are Telegram groups sharing sharing explicit images of women without their consent? And who is watching you in the workplace?
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/264 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Follow us on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: “Vinyl Memories” by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
Special Guest: Jessica Barker.
- Kolide: Kolide is a SaaS app that sends employees important, timely, and relevant security recommendations concerning their Mac, Windows, and Linux devices, right inside Slack.
- Kolide is perfect for organizations that want to move beyond a traditional lock-down model and move to one where employees are educated about security and device management while fixing nuanced problems. We call this approach Honest Security.
- You can try Kolide on an unlimited number of devices with all its features for free and without a credit card for 14 days.
- Three ways you can help the people of Ukraine from the UK — The Guardian.
- How You Can Help Ukraine — London City Hall.
- Ukrainian Astronomers Named a Star ‘Putin Is a D**khead’ — The Atlantic.
- Video of hacked EV charger — AutoEnterprise on Facebook.
- Explanation for EV charger outage — Rosseti on Facebook.
- Russian Electric Vehicle Chargers Hacked, Tell Users ‘PUTIN IS A DICKHEAD’ — Vice.
- Roblox Currency ‘Robux’ Is Outperforming the Ruble — Vice.
- Why won’t Telegram take down my naked photos? — BBC News.
- Telegram revenge porn scandal: police investigate as more than 50 000 men share explicit content of women and underaged girls — Politika.
- Ex-Leeds student OnlyFans star rakes in £2m pouring beans on herself and pretending to be a giant — Leeds Live.
- Post Office scandal explained: Why a public inquiry is examining the Horizon sub-postmasters scandal — Inews.
- TUC warns against employee monitoring after Post Office scandal — Personnel Today.
- Post Office scandal: What the Horizon saga is all about — BBC News.
- I’ll be watching you – What is workplace monitoring? — TUC.
- TUC and legal experts warn of “huge gaps” in British law over use of AI at work — TUC.
- Intrusive worker surveillance tech risks “spiralling out of control” without stronger regulation, TUC warns — TUC.
- Kind of Bloop — An 8-Bit Tribute to Miles Davis’ Kind of Blue.
- Space Force — Netflix.
- Who Won the US Military Vs. Space Force Trademark Dispute? — CBR.
- ‘Space Force? Is that Real?’ Guardians Still Struggling with an Unconvinced Public — Military.com.
- Yoga with Kassandra — YouTube.
- Five Parks Yoga w/ Erin Sampson — YouTube.
- YOGA UPLOAD with Maris Aylward — YouTube.
- Breathe and Flow — YouTube.
- Two Birds Yoga — YouTube.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff