Why might Russian EV chargers be displaying an anti-Putin message? Why are Telegram groups sharing sharing explicit images of women without their consent? And who is watching you in the workplace?
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/264 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Follow us on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: “Vinyl Memories” by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
Special Guest: Jessica Barker.
- Kolide: Kolide is a SaaS app that sends employees important, timely, and relevant security recommendations concerning their Mac, Windows, and Linux devices, right inside Slack.
Kolide is perfect for organizations that want to move beyond a traditional lock-down model and move to one where employees are educated about security and device management while fixing nuanced problems. We call this approach Honest Security.
You can try Kolide on an unlimited number of devices with all its features for free and without a credit card for 14 days.
- Three ways you can help the people of Ukraine from the UK — The Guardian.
- How You Can Help Ukraine — London City Hall.
- Ukrainian Astronomers Named a Star ‘Putin Is a D**khead’ — The Atlantic.
- Video of hacked EV charger — AutoEnterprise on Facebook.
- Explanation for EV charger outage — Rosseti on Facebook.
- Russian Electric Vehicle Chargers Hacked, Tell Users ‘PUTIN IS A DICKHEAD’ — Vice.
- Roblox Currency ‘Robux’ Is Outperforming the Ruble — Vice.
- Why won’t Telegram take down my naked photos? — BBC News.
- Telegram revenge porn scandal: police investigate as more than 50 000 men share explicit content of women and underaged girls — Politika.
- Ex-Leeds student OnlyFans star rakes in £2m pouring beans on herself and pretending to be a giant — Leeds Live.
- Post Office scandal explained: Why a public inquiry is examining the Horizon sub-postmasters scandal — Inews.
- TUC warns against employee monitoring after Post Office scandal — Personnel Today.
- Post Office scandal: What the Horizon saga is all about — BBC News.
- I’ll be watching you – What is workplace monitoring? — TUC.
- TUC and legal experts warn of “huge gaps” in British law over use of AI at work — TUC.
- Intrusive worker surveillance tech risks “spiralling out of control” without stronger regulation, TUC warns — TUC.
- Kind of Bloop — An 8-Bit Tribute to Miles Davis’ Kind of Blue.
- Space Force — Netflix.
- Who Won the US Military Vs. Space Force Trademark Dispute? — CBR.
- ‘Space Force? Is that Real?’ Guardians Still Struggling with an Unconvinced Public — Military.com.
- Yoga with Kassandra — YouTube.
- Five Parks Yoga w/ Erin Sampson — YouTube.
- YOGA UPLOAD with Maris Aylward — YouTube.
- Breathe and Flow — YouTube.
- Two Birds Yoga — YouTube.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff