Pornhub has a problem, the UK's Co-op supermarket is accused of big brother tactics, and we take a look at a security researcher's attempt to reveal the true identify of hackers.
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/286 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Follow us on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- On security researcher's newsletter, exposing cybercriminals behind ransomware — CyberScoop.
- ‘Imma Make U Dig Ur Own Grave’: He Doxes Ransomware Hackers and Gets Death Threats in Return — Vice.
- Intrusion Truth - Five Years of Naming and Shaming China’s Spies — Kim Zetter.
- Who Is 'Intrusion Truth,' Group Exposing Alleged Chinese Hackers? — Daily Dot.
- The Leopards Eating People's Faces Party meme — Know Your Meme.
- Tweet by Bill Ackman.
- Judge Refuses Visa’s Request to Escape Pornhub-Related Lawsuit — The New York Times.
- How to Prevent and Handle Robberies and Theft in Retail — Vend Retail Blog.
- Abuse of shopworkers is on the rise – coronavirus brought it to our attention and now we need to act — The Conversation.
- ‘Tackling violence and abuse in retail must be one of the industry’s highest priorities’ — Retail Week.
- Convenience store spy cameras face legal challenge — BBC News.
- Looking back at the career of Bernard Cribbins — YouTube.
- Tribute to David Warner — YouTube.
- Webb Compare — John Christensen.
- Support Maria Varmazis on the Pan-Mass Challenge.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)