A couple unexpectedly find $10.5 million in their cryptocurrency account, and in Cambodia people are being forced to commit scams.
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
- DeFi bug accidentally gives $90 million to users, founder begs them to return it – CNBC.
- Compound boss begs users to return $90 million worth of cryptocurrency they were accidentally gifted – Robert Leshner on Twitter.
- Couple mistakenly given $10.5m from Crypto.com thought they had won contest, court hears – The Guardian.
- Mother accused of spending spree after mistakenly receiving $10 million in crypto bungle heads to trial – 9 News.
- Sold to gangs, forced to run online scams: inside Cambodia’s cybercrime crisis – The Guardian.
- ZÈRTZ game.
- ZÈRTZ – Wikipedia.
- GIPF project – Wikipedia.
- The Capture – BBC iPlayer.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Kolide – the SaaS app that sends employees important, timely, and relevant security recommendations concerning their Mac, Windows, and Linux devices, right inside Slack.
- Bitwarden – Password security you can trust. Bitwarden is an open source password manager trusted by millions of individuals, teams, and organizations worldwide for secure password storage and sharing.
Support the show:
Become a Patreon supporter for ad-free episodes and our early-release feed!
Theme tune: “Vinyl Memories” by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.