Carole is in her sick bed, which leaves Graham in charge of the good ship “Smashing Security” as it navigates the choppy seas of credential stuffing and avoids the swirling waters of apps being sloppy with sensitive information.
Find out more in this latest edition of the “Smashing Security” podcast, hosted by Graham Cluley with special guest BJ Mendelson.
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
- Operation Protect the Innocent – LA Police Department.
- A Police App Exposed Secret Details About Raids and Suspects – Wired.
- ODIN Intelligence website is defaced as hackers claim breach – TechCrunch.
- Norton LifeLock says thousands of customer accounts breached – TechCrunch.
- Ugh! Norton LifeLock password manager accounts accessed by hackers – Graham Cluley.
- Reports: Twitter’s sudden third-party client lockouts were intentional – Ars Technica.
- Spring app – Twitter.
- Spring app – Mac App Store.
- Mona app – Mastodon.
- Tulsa King trailer – YouTube.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Bitwarden – Bitwarden vaults are end-to-end encrypted with zero-knowledge encryption, including, the URLs for the websites you have accounts for. Migrate to Bitwarden for a more secure password manager.
- ManageEngine PAM360 – A fully functional privileged access management suite that offers a holistic picture of all the privileged devices, users, and credentials in the IT infrastructure. From managing and governing access to all your enterprise resources to automating the access management life cycle in your organization, PAM360 does it all.
- DigiCert – DigiCert’s Trust Lifecycle Manager sets a new bar for unified management of digital trust.
Support the show:
Theme tune: “Vinyl Memories” by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.