How hunting for an aubergine could be all it takes for you to hand your credit card details over to a scammer, and just how good is a podcast entirely built by AI?
All this and more is discussed in the latest edition of the “Smashing Security” podcast by cybersecurity veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault.
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
- Support Alie Hothersall’s fundraising for Mind – JustGiving.
- Fraudsters target Booking.com customers claiming hotel stay could be cancelled – Graham Cluley.
- Security.txt – A proposed standard which allows websites to define security policies.
- Develop AI launches a completely synthetic podcast – Develop AI.
- Develop AI podcast.
- Is It Legal To Pay – The err.. https version of a map of which countries allow you to pay ransom demands.
- Licorice Pizza – BBC iPlayer.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)
- Kolide – Kolide ensures that if your device isn’t secure it can’t access your cloud apps. It’s Device Trust for Okta. Watch the demo today!
- Devo – Register now to join Devo and other cybersecurity industry professionals on October 18 for sessions and panels focused on de-stressing, SOC career development, and more!
- Vanta – Expand the scope of your security program with market-leading compliance automation… while saving time and money. Smashing Security listeners get 20% off!
SUPPORT THE SHOW:
Theme tune: “Vinyl Memories” by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.