Is Face ID racist? Has Mr Robot infected your Firefox browser? Has Microsoft pushed a buggy password manager onto your Windows PC?
All this and much much more is discussed in the special first birthday edition of the "Smashing Security" podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by original co-host Vanja Švajcer.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.Support Smashing Security
- Smashing Security #001: "One cup, two hotel guests" - YouTube
- Mozilla Slipped a ‘Mr. Robot’-Promo Plugin into Firefox and Users Are Pissed
- This Looking Glass/Mr Robot sh*t really p*sses me off - Reddit
- Unknown Mozilla dev addon "Looking Glass 1.0.3" on browser... or is it just malware? - Firefox Support Forum
- Update: Looking Glass Add-on
- Bono and Tim Cook - YouTube
- How to remove Bono and U2 from YOUR f*#!ing iPhone - YouTube
- For 8 days Windows bundled a password manager with a critical plugin flaw
- Disabling Windows 10 Consumer Experience
- How Windows 10 Pro installs unwanted apps (Candy Crush) and how to stop it
- Troy Hunt explains why Face ID Stinks - YouTube
- 10-year-old kid succeeds in unlocking his mum’s iPhone X, with just a glance
- Apple's Face ID tech can't tell two Chinese women apart
- First iPhone X fondlers struggle to admit that Face ID sort of sucks
- Erase 2017 from your brain. Face ID never happened. The Notch is an illusion
- How I Learned to Deal with My Bitcoin FOMO
- Bitcoin FOMO Calculator
- Oh, My Coins! - Database Of Lost Crypto Assets
- Missing: hard drive containing Bitcoins worth £4m in Newport landfill site
- Is Bulgaria sitting on $3.5 BILLION worth of Bitcoin seized from criminals?
- WeCroak on the App Store
- Nose Dance! The Original Nose Twerking Miss Santa Face Paint! - YouTube
- Christmas Nose Twerk! Grinch & Max! - YouTube
- Smashing Security on Facebook
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)