The tricky-to-pronounce Paytsar Bkhchadzhyan is jailed for hacking Paris Hilton, we hear the story of the man who hacked the lottery and almost got away with $16.5 million, and Facebook thinks it is the perfect partner to find you a date.
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the "Smashing Security" podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by the CyberWire's Dave Bittner.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.Support Smashing Security
- Paris Hilton's hacker sentenced to 57 months in prison
- FBI wasn't able to unlock iPhone, even with a 'fingerprint unlock warrant'
- Paris Hilton Comes Face to Face With Her Hacker in Court - YouTube
- Tweet by Paris Hilton: "Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve..."
- Paris Hilton: Hacked or Not?
- Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support
- The Man Who Cracked the Lottery
- Lottery security director accused of hacking random-number generator
- Iowa Lottery releases surveillance footage of mystery Hot Lotto winner - YouTube
- Facebook announces dating app focused on 'meaningful relationships'
- Facebook F8 2018: Facebook is launching a new dating service
- How will Facebook’s dating service work?
- 14 years of Mark Zuckerberg saying sorry, not sorry about Facebook
- Does the Dog Die?
- Kingdom Rush
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)