Email attachment malware is the thorny topic tackled by computer security veterans Graham Cluley, Carole Theriault and Vanja Svajcer in this "splinter" episode from the Smashing Security team.
Listen to this before you click!
Oh, and Carole would like to apologise to all her fellow Canadians for the terrible faux pas she made in this episode...
- New feature in Office 2016 can block macros and help prevent infection
- It's time to secure Microsoft Office
- Memories of the Anna Kournikova worm
- Memories of the Love Bug
- Memories of the Melissa virus
- Alanis Morissette - Ironic (Official video)
- Avril Lavigne - Complicated
TWITTER : ▶ https://twitter.com/smashinsecurity
ITUNES : ▶ https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/smashing-security/id1195001633
STITCHER : ▶ http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=128568&refid=stpr
WEB : ▶ http://www.smashingsecurity.com
Subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes - it really helps!