Email attachment malware is the thorny topic tackled by computer security veterans Graham Cluley, Carole Theriault and Vanja Svajcer in this “splinter” episode from the Smashing Security team.
Listen to this before you click!
Oh, and Carole would like to apologise to all her fellow Canadians for the terrible faux pas she made in this episode…
- New feature in Office 2016 can block macros and help prevent infection
- It's time to secure Microsoft Office
- Memories of the Anna Kournikova worm
- Memories of the Love Bug
- Memories of the Melissa virus
- Alanis Morissette – Ironic (Official video)
- Avril Lavigne – Complicated
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Special Guest: Vanja Švajcer.