The Lazarus malware attempts to trick you into believing it was written by Russians, second-hand connected cars may be easier to steal, and is your child a malicious hacker?
All this and more is discussed by computer security veterans Graham Cluley, Vanja Svajcer and Carole Theriault.
Oh, and Carole makes Graham and Vanja apologise for their past mistakes.
- You Only Live Twice - space capsule scene
- Lazarus's false flag malware
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- It’s too easy to steal a second-hand connected car
- Nissan Figaro
- Is your child a hacker? Liverpudlian parents get warning signs checklist
- How do I remove a tag from a Facebook photo or post I’m tagged in?
- Code Red IIS worm
TWITTER : ▶ https://twitter.com/smashinsecurity
ITUNES : ▶ https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/smashing-security/id1195001633
STITCHER : ▶ http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=128568&refid=stpr
WEB : ▶ http://www.smashingsecurity.com
Subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes - it really helps!