Anna Brading helps security companies use their words better. She’s been writing and talking about infosec for more than ten years so she knows a thing or two, but she refuses to give up Instagram.
Anna previously ran the Naked Security site for Sophos, and was the host of Sophos’s Naked Security podcast.
6 episodes of the Smashing Security podcast:
- 312: Super grannies, bar trolls, and US Marshals · Mar 9, 2023
- 283: Disney’s social dumpster fire, Anom phones, and TikTok tragedies · Jul 14, 2022
- 267: Virtual kidnapping, two helipads, and a naughty Apple employee · Mar 24, 2022
- 208: Hidden treasure, COVID tracker trauma, and happy holidays with IoT · Dec 10, 2020
- 193: Hacking the CIA, Bridgefy, and college lockdowns · Aug 26, 2020
- 167: Coronavirus scams and an exaggerated lion · Feb 27, 2020