Anna Brading helps security companies use their words better. She’s been writing and talking about infosec for more than ten years so she knows a thing or two, but she refuses to give up Instagram.
Anna previously ran the Naked Security site for Sophos, and was the host of Sophos’s Naked Security podcast.
5 episodes of the Smashing Security podcast:
- 283: Disney’s social dumpster fire, Anom phones, and TikTok tragedies Jul 13, 2022
- 267: Virtual kidnapping, two helipads, and a naughty Apple employee Mar 23, 2022
- 208: Hidden treasure, COVID tracker trauma, and happy holidays with IoT Dec 9, 2020
- 193: Hacking the CIA, Bridgefy, and college lockdowns Aug 26, 2020
- 167: Coronavirus scams and an exaggerated lion Feb 26, 2020