David Bisson is an infosec journalist and security junkie who works as Contributing Editor for IBM’s Security Intelligence and as Writer for both Zix and Bora Design. Looking for an infosec writer? Let’s talk.
5 episodes of the Smashing Security podcast:
- 234: Cozy Bear, dildo scams, and robo hires and fires Jun 30, 2021
- 096: Bribing Amazon staff, and blinking deepfakes Sep 19, 2018
- 090: Fortnite for Android, and the FCC’s DDoS BS Aug 8, 2018
- 041: Hacking Instagram, facial failures, and spying bosses Sep 7, 2017
- 031: Petya (don’t know the name of this ransomware) Jun 29, 2017