Thom established himself as CISO at large global organisations, having founded their security teams and services from the ground up. He is an information security professional, award winning blogger, industry commentator and international speaker.
Thom is also the sole founder of Host Unknown, a loose collective of three infosec luminaries combined to make security education and infotainment films.
10 episodes of the Smashing Security podcast:
- 291: Deepfake dangers, AI image opt out, and controlling your urges Sep 28, 2022
- 281: Debug ransomware and win $1,000,000, period-tracking apps, and AI gets emotional Jun 29, 2022
- 262: Macro progress, eyeball-tracking ads, and encryption backdoors Feb 16, 2022
- 250: Yes, you heard that correctly. Two hundred and fifty Nov 3, 2021
- 243: Breaking news, Apple zero-clicks, and bad blood Sep 15, 2021
- 237: NuNa, NuNu, NaNa Jul 21, 2021
- 221: God bless his hairy palms Mar 31, 2021
- 203: Testing times, naming names, and the bald truth about AI Nov 4, 2020
- 182: Space Force, credit card fraud, and beep-ti-beep Jun 10, 2020
- 161: Love, lucky dips, and 23andMe Jan 15, 2020