Do you run an anti-virus on your Mac? Should you?
In this special "splinter" episode (or should it be a "shard"?) regular hosts Graham Cluley, Carole Theriault and Vanja Svajcer discuss the malware threat for Apple Macs and MacBooks.
- 600,000 Macs infected with Flashback trojan, 274 in Cupertino
- Flashback to the biggest Mac malware attack of all time - Is it still a threat?
- Hackers target Iranian activists’ Mac devices with revamped malware
- Microsoft Office macro malware targets Macs
- 12 security suites for Mac OS X put to the test
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.