Do you run an anti-virus on your Mac? Should you?
In this special "splinter" episode (or should it be a "shard"?) regular hosts Graham Cluley, Carole Theriault and Vanja Svajcer discuss the malware threat for Apple Macs and MacBooks.
- 600,000 Macs infected with Flashback trojan, 274 in Cupertino
- Flashback to the biggest Mac malware attack of all time - Is it still a threat?
- Hackers target Iranian activists’ Mac devices with revamped malware
- Microsoft Office macro malware targets Macs
- 12 security suites for Mac OS X put to the test
TWITTER : ▶ https://twitter.com/smashinsecurity
ITUNES : ▶ https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/smashing-security/id1195001633
STITCHER : ▶ http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=128568&refid=stpr
WEB : ▶ http://www.smashingsecurity.com
Subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes - it really helps!