The Spora ransomware offers you more than just your encrypted files back, Brian Krebs busts the alleged masterminds behind the Mirai botnet, and be careful that your IT staff aren't the only ones who know your corporate passwords.
Computer security veterans Graham Cluley, Vanja Svajcer and Carole Theriault chit-chat about the world of online privacy and computer security.
Recorded live: Thursday 19 January, 2017.
Check out the video of this podcast at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJsCpadzVGs
TWITTER : ▶ https://twitter.com/smashinsecurity
ITUNES (Audio version): ▶ https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/smashing-security/id1195001633
STITCHER (audio version): ▶ http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=128568&refid=stpr
WEB: ▶ http://www.smashingsecurity.com
- Spora Ransomware Works Offline, Has the Most Sophisticated Payment Site as of Yet
- Spora - the Shortcut Worm that is also a Ransomware
- Popcorn Time ransomware invites you to get 'nasty' to recover your files
- Who is Anna-Senpai, the Mirai Worm Author?
- College fires IT admin, loses access to Google email, successfully sues IT admin for $250,000
- Fired IT Employee at Online Indiana College Offered to Help Unlock Google Account for $200K
Subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes - it really helps!