014: Protecting webmail - a Smashing Security splinter
About This Episode
What can you do to better protect your online email accounts?
In this special "splinter" episode (or should it be a "shard"?) regular hosts Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault discuss with Paul Ducklin tips on how to defend your Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail/Outlook/etc account.
- Passwords - a Smashing Security splinter
- How to better protect your Google account with two-step verification and Google Authenticator - Graham Cluley
- How to protect your Yahoo account with two-step verification (2SV) - Graham Cluley
- NIST declares the age of SMS-based 2-factor authentication over - TechCrunch
- The lesson we all must learn from the Celebgate nude photo hack - Graham Cluley
This episode of Smashing Security is made possible by the generous support of Recorded Future — the real-time threat intelligence company whose patented machine learning technology continuously analyzes technical, open, and dark web sources to give organizations unmatched insight into emerging threats.
Sign up for free daily threat intelligence updates at recordedfuture.com/intel
TWITTER : ▶ https://twitter.com/smashinsecurity
ITUNES : ▶ https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/smashing-security/id1195001633
STITCHER : ▶ http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=128568&refid=stpr
WEB : ▶ http://www.smashingsecurity.com
Subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes - it really helps!