014: Protecting webmail - a Smashing Security splinter
About This Episode
What can you do to better protect your online email accounts?
In this special "splinter" episode (or should it be a "shard"?) regular hosts Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault discuss with Paul Ducklin tips on how to defend your Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail/Outlook/etc account.
- Passwords - a Smashing Security splinter
- How to better protect your Google account with two-step verification and Google Authenticator - Graham Cluley
- How to protect your Yahoo account with two-step verification (2SV) - Graham Cluley
- NIST declares the age of SMS-based 2-factor authentication over - TechCrunch
- The lesson we all must learn from the Celebgate nude photo hack - Graham Cluley