Printers start churning out ASCII art after a vigilante hacker hijacks 160,000 devices, a researcher reveals how you can get Donald Trump to tweet an embarrassing spoof video of himself, and has your smart TV been snooping on you?
Computer security veterans Graham Cluley, Carole Theriault and Vanja Svajcer discuss.
- Hacker: I made 160,000 printers spew out ASCII art around the world
- ASCII art collection
- How I hijacked top celebrities tweets including Katy Perry, Shakira…
- Donald Trump's hijacked tweet
- VIZIO Settlement: Smart TVs should not track your shows without your O.K.
- Vizio settles FTC lawsuit and agrees to get viewer consent before tracking TV habits
- LG Smart TVs logging USB filenames and viewing info to LG servers
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.