Handbags at dawn for CrowdStrike and NSS Labs! Donald Trump's insecure Android phone! File-less malware - is that so new? And StalkScan makes it easier to reveal what Facebook users have been carelessly sharing...
Computer security veterans Graham Cluley, Carole Theriault and Vanja Svajcer discuss.
- AEP Public Test Announcement
- NSS Labs Report Confirms Testing of CrowdStrike Falcon was Incomplete and Wrong
- Some thoughts on the CrowdStrike vs NSS Labs debacle
- Which Android phone does Donald Trump use?
- Senators raise concerns over Donald Trump's smartphone security
- Google claims ‘massive’ Stagefright Android bug had 'sod all effect'
- A Scary New Kind of Malware Is Invading Banks All Over the World
- Fileless attacks against enterprise networks
- This creepy Facebook tool is revealing a LOT about you
TWITTER : ▶ https://twitter.com/smashinsecurity
ITUNES : ▶ https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/smashing-security/id1195001633
STITCHER : ▶ http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=128568&refid=stpr
WEB : ▶ http://www.smashingsecurity.com
Subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes - it really helps!