Handbags at dawn for CrowdStrike and NSS Labs! Donald Trump's insecure Android phone! File-less malware – is that so new? And StalkScan makes it easier to reveal what Facebook users have been carelessly sharing…
Computer security veterans Graham Cluley, Carole Theriault and Vanja Svajcer discuss.
- AEP Public Test Announcement
- NSS Labs Report Confirms Testing of CrowdStrike Falcon was Incomplete and Wrong
- Some thoughts on the CrowdStrike vs NSS Labs debacle
- Which Android phone does Donald Trump use?
- Senators raise concerns over Donald Trump's smartphone security
- Google claims ‘massive’ Stagefright Android bug had 'sod all effect'
- A Scary New Kind of Malware Is Invading Banks All Over the World
- Fileless attacks against enterprise networks
- This creepy Facebook tool is revealing a LOT about you
Follow the show on Twitter at @SmashinSecurity, or visit our website for more episodes.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Special Guest: Vanja Švajcer.