012: Eau de Eugene Kaspersky
About This Episode
Androids pre-installed with malware - can the supply chain be trusted? Will WikiLeaks help vendors get zero-days fixed? And what on earth has the Kaspersky marketing department dreamt up this time?
Graham Cluley, Carole Theriault and special guest Nick FitzGerald discuss the latest news from the world of computer security.
- Preinstalled Malware Targeting Mobile Users - CheckPoint
- Chinese Android smartphone comes with malware pre-installed - Graham Cluley
- WikiLeaks says it will work with software vendors to fix CIA zero-day exploits... but when? - Graham Cluley
- Kaspersky launches a range of perfumes to, er, defend your odour - The Register
- Toilet hackers could snoop on your poop, steal data of a "personal nature" - Graham Cluley
- Beauty blogger Scarlett London launches Threat de Toilette in bid to stop youngsters oversharing online - The Sun
- Jackie Chan and Eugene Kaspersky - YouTube
- Packin' the K music video - YouTube
This episode of Smashing Security is made possible by the generous support of Recorded Future — the real-time threat intelligence company whose patented machine learning technology continuously analyzes technical, open, and dark web sources to give organizations unmatched insight into emerging threats.
Sign up for free daily threat intelligence updates at recordedfuture.com/intel
Thanks to Recorded Future for their support.
TWITTER : ▶ https://twitter.com/smashinsecurity
ITUNES : ▶ https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/smashing-security/id1195001633
STITCHER : ▶ http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=128568&refid=stpr
WEB : ▶ http://www.smashingsecurity.com
Subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes - it really helps!