There's little time to celebrate our 50th episode, because there are rants to be had about MailChimp's switch to single opt-in, Graham upsets Piers Morgan on Twitter, and the Dark Overlord hacking gang are up to some pretty horrid tricks.
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, who didn't bother to organise a special guest this week.
Follow the show on Twitter at @SmashinSecurity, or visit our website for more episodes.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
- NetSparker: NetSparker is a web application security scanner that can automatically find security flaws in your website and fix them before hackers can exploit them.
If you want to automatically check your web applications for cross site scripting, SQL Injection & other vulnerabilities and coding errors that can leave you and your business exposed to malicious hacker attacks, then you need NetSparker.
Download a free demo now.
- Enterskekt: Entersekt develops authentication and mobile security solutions that make the internet a safer place to bank and shop. Join Entersekt’s webinar which promises to tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about “The secret key to PSD2 compliance” by visiting https://www.smashingsecurity.com/entersekt
- Graham declines to appear on Good Morning Britain
- Piers Morgan responds to Graham
- Piers Morgan tells Leveson: Daily Mirror did not hack phones
- Piers Morgan told me how to hack a phone, says Jeremy Paxman
- Daily Mirror owners must pay £1.2m to celebrity phone-hacking victims
- Wendi Deng protects Rupert Murdoch from custard pie
- I can no longer recommend MailChimp
- Mailchimp backtracks on all their recommendations, enforcing single opt-in
- Massive email bombs target government email addresses
- Smashing Security: GDPR – The good and the bad
- Another Hollywood studio is hacked by The Dark Overlord
- Hackers hit plastic surgery, threaten to release patient list and photographs
- ‘Dark Overlord’ Hackers Text Death Threats to Students, Then Dump Voicemails From Victims
- “Saved you a click” on Reddit
- Google CEO to fix burger emoji after heated debate cooks up on Twitter
- “Get Me Roger Stone”
- Pencil Grip
- Ignite Elite – Rechargeable USB Flameless Lighter
- Smashing Security: Bonus behind the scenes – shower time
- Smashing Security on Facebook
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)