There's little time to celebrate our 50th episode, because there are rants to be had about MailChimp's switch to single opt-in, Graham upsets Piers Morgan on Twitter, and the Dark Overlord hacking gang are up to some pretty horrid tricks.
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the "Smashing Security" podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, who didn't bother to organise a special guest this week.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.Support Smashing Security
- Graham declines to appear on Good Morning Britain
- Piers Morgan responds to Graham
- Piers Morgan tells Leveson: Daily Mirror did not hack phones
- Piers Morgan told me how to hack a phone, says Jeremy Paxman
- Daily Mirror owners must pay £1.2m to celebrity phone-hacking victims
- Wendi Deng protects Rupert Murdoch from custard pie
- I can no longer recommend MailChimp
- Mailchimp backtracks on all their recommendations, enforcing single opt-in
- Massive email bombs target government email addresses
- Smashing Security: GDPR - The good and the bad
- Another Hollywood studio is hacked by The Dark Overlord
- Hackers hit plastic surgery, threaten to release patient list and photographs
- ‘Dark Overlord’ Hackers Text Death Threats to Students, Then Dump Voicemails From Victims
- "Saved you a click" on Reddit
- Google CEO to fix burger emoji after heated debate cooks up on Twitter
- "Get Me Roger Stone"
- Pencil Grip
- Ignite Elite - Rechargeable USB Flameless Lighter
- Smashing Security: Bonus behind the scenes - shower time
- Smashing Security on Facebook
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)