Hell hath no fury like a jealous clarinetist’s girlfriend! Your Google ChromeCast could be letting stalkers find out where you live! And why on earth is Graham recommending people write their passwords down in a book!?
Join computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault on a shorter episode of the “Smashing Security” podcast than normal, as they’re awfully busy touring up and down the country doing things in front of live audiences.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
- LastPass: LastPass Enterprise simplifies password management for companies of every size, with the right tools to secure your business with centralized control of employee passwords and apps.
But, LastPass isn’t just for enterprises, it’s an equally great solution for business teams, families and single users.
Go to lastpass.com/smashing to see why LastPass is the trusted enterprise password manager of over 33 thousand businesses.
- View from Carole’s hotel room in Manchester
- Eric Abramovitz plays the clarinet – YouTube
- McGill music student awarded $350,000 after girlfriend stalls career
- Eric Abramovitz vs Jennifer (Jooyeon) Lee – Court documents
- Google’s Newest Feature: Find My Home
- Steve Gibson’s Three Router Solution to IOT Insecurity
- Google Removes ‘Don’t Be Evil’ Clause From Its Code of Conduct
- Password Minder Infomercial – YouTube
- LaDonna – This American Life
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)