Hell hath no fury like a jealous clarinetist's girlfriend! Your Google ChromeCast could be letting stalkers find out where you live! And why on earth is Graham recommending people write their passwords down in a book!?
Join computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault on a shorter episode of the "Smashing Security" podcast than normal, as they're awfully busy touring up and down the country doing things in front of live audiences.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
- View from Carole's hotel room in Manchester
- Eric Abramovitz plays the clarinet - YouTube
- McGill music student awarded $350,000 after girlfriend stalls career
- Eric Abramovitz vs Jennifer (Jooyeon) Lee - Court documents
- Google’s Newest Feature: Find My Home
- Steve Gibson's Three Router Solution to IOT Insecurity
- Google Removes 'Don't Be Evil' Clause From Its Code of Conduct
- Password Minder Infomercial - YouTube
- LaDonna - This American Life
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)