Doctor Who's TARDIS has sprung a data leak, Facebook's creepy patents are unmasked, and an app to keep women safe on dates has surprising origins.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Special Guest: Maria Varmazis.
- MetaCompliance: People are the key to minimizing your Cyber Security risk posture. MetaCompliance makes this easier by providing a single platform for Phishing, Cybersecurity training, Policy, Privacy and Incident management.
Go to smashingsecurity.com/metacompliancePromo Code: SMASHING
- LastPass: LastPass Enterprise simplifies password management for companies of every size, with the right tools to secure your business with centralized control of employee passwords and apps.
But, LastPass isn’t just for enterprises, it’s an equally great solution for business teams, families and single users.
Go to lastpass.com/smashing to see why LastPass is the trusted enterprise password manager of over 33 thousand businesses.
- BBC Goes to Court to Identify ‘Doctor Who’ Leaker
- Doctor Who episodes leak online – should you download them?
- Reality Winner pleads guilty after being unmasked by microdots
- German researchers defeat printers’ doc-tracking dots
- Are you happy with this technology that Facebook’s developing?
- Emma Sayle – CEO. Wife. Mother. Liberator. Feminist.
- Killing Kittens Parties Liberating Women Worldwide
- Kate Middleton’s friend holds orgies in sharia hotel
- Safe Date – Stay Safe And Get Peace Of Mind When Dating
- Killing Kittens sex party founder hopes new DateSafe app can improve women’s safety
- GeoGuessr – Let’s explore the world!
- Playground Buddy – Helping Families Find Playgrounds
- Blue Apron is releasing a smart, strong, sensual Bob’s Burgers meal kit
- Every Burger From Bob’s Burgers Ranked
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)