Doctor Who's TARDIS has sprung a data leak, Facebook's creepy patents are unmasked, and an app to keep women safe on dates has surprising origins.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
- BBC Goes to Court to Identify 'Doctor Who' Leaker
- Doctor Who episodes leak online - should you download them?
- Reality Winner pleads guilty after being unmasked by microdots
- German researchers defeat printers' doc-tracking dots
- Are you happy with this technology that Facebook’s developing?
- Emma Sayle - CEO. Wife. Mother. Liberator. Feminist.
- Killing Kittens Parties Liberating Women Worldwide
- Kate Middleton's friend holds orgies in sharia hotel
- Safe Date – Stay Safe And Get Peace Of Mind When Dating
- Killing Kittens sex party founder hopes new DateSafe app can improve women's safety
- GeoGuessr - Let's explore the world!
- Playground Buddy - Helping Families Find Playgrounds
- Blue Apron is releasing a smart, strong, sensual Bob’s Burgers meal kit
- Every Burger From Bob's Burgers Ranked
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)