Regardless of whether Donald Trump believes Russia hacked the Democrats in the run-up to the US Presidential election or not, we explain how they did it. And Carole explores some of the creepier things being done in the name of surveillance.
All this and more is discussed in the latest edition of the “Smashing Security” podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault.
Follow the show on Twitter at @SmashinSecurity, or visit our website for more episodes.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
- MetaCompliance: People are the key to minimizing your Cyber Security risk posture. MetaCompliance makes this easier by providing a single platform for Phishing, Cybersecurity training, Policy, Privacy and Incident management.
Go to smashingsecurity.com/metacompliancePromo Code: SMASHING
- LastPass: LastPass Enterprise simplifies password management for companies of every size, with the right tools to secure your business with centralized control of employee passwords and apps.
But, LastPass isn’t just for enterprises, it’s an equally great solution for business teams, families and single users.
Go to lastpass.com/smashing to see why LastPass is the trusted enterprise password manager of over 33 thousand businesses.
- Vote for Smashing Security in the podcast awards!
- Scammers strike as Elon Musk retracts vile Twitter accusation against cave rescuer
- Donald Trump ‘encourages Russia to hack Clinton emails’ – YouTube
- Indictment against 12 Russian hackers
- Bears in the Midst: Intrusion into the Democratic National Committee
- This is the email that hacked Hillary Clinton’s campaign chief
- Guccifer 2.0’s schoolboy error reveals he’s hacking from Moscow
- Amazon Rekognition – Video and Image
- Amazon shareholders demand company stop selling facial recognition technology to governments
- Metropolitan Police’s facial recognition technology 98% inaccurate, figures show
- Looking to Listen: Audio-Visual Speech Separation
- California Shopping Centers Are Spying for an ICE Contractor
- California passes landmark privacy legislation
- Walmart’s Newly Patented Technology For Eavesdropping On Workers Presents Privacy Concerns
- Find a track – BBC Music
- The Staircase – Netflix
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)