Regardless of whether Donald Trump believes Russia hacked the Democrats in the run-up to the US Presidential election or not, we explain how they did it. And Carole explores some of the creepier things being done in the name of surveillance.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.Support Smashing Security
- Vote for Smashing Security in the podcast awards!
- Scammers strike as Elon Musk retracts vile Twitter accusation against cave rescuer
- Donald Trump 'encourages Russia to hack Clinton emails' - YouTube
- Indictment against 12 Russian hackers
- Bears in the Midst: Intrusion into the Democratic National Committee
- This is the email that hacked Hillary Clinton’s campaign chief
- Guccifer 2.0’s schoolboy error reveals he’s hacking from Moscow
- Amazon Rekognition – Video and Image
- Amazon shareholders demand company stop selling facial recognition technology to governments
- Metropolitan Police's facial recognition technology 98% inaccurate, figures show
- Looking to Listen: Audio-Visual Speech Separation
- California Shopping Centers Are Spying for an ICE Contractor
- California passes landmark privacy legislation
- Walmart's Newly Patented Technology For Eavesdropping On Workers Presents Privacy Concerns
- Find a track - BBC Music
- The Staircase - Netflix
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)