A Facebook friend request leads to arrest, Twitter scams ride again via promoted ads, and adult websites expose their members. Oh, and Graham finds out what Rule 34 is.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- Robber contacts victim on Facebook to apologize, Reading police say — Reading Eagle
- Maria Varmazis spots a promoted, verified scam tweet — Twitter
- Why is Elon Musk promoting this Bitcoin scam? (He’s not) — Naked Security
- Twitter thought Elon Musk's bizarre tweets were evidence he'd been hacked — Graham Cluley
- Hack on 8 adult websites exposes oodles of intimate user data — Ars Technica
- Wife Lovers website snapshot — Wayback Machine
- Friends Reunited — Wikipedia
- The Beano — Wikipedia
- Former CIA Chief Explains How Spies Use Disguises — YouTube
- What Makes ‘The Good Place’ So Good? — The New York Times
- The Good Place Season 1 Trailer — YouTube
- Trolley problem — Wikipedia
- IRL Glasses Block All the Screens Around You — Wired
- IRL Glasses - Glasses that Block Screens by Ivan Cash — Kickstarter
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)