Who deserves to die in a driverless car crash? Who has been sniffing around the Girl Scouts' email account? And just how long would it take for a geologist to visit 9,000 adult web pages?
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the "Smashing Security" podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by journalist and "Friends" fan Dan Raywood.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- Self-Driving Cars: The Ethical Dilemma — YouTube.
- Moral Machine — A platform for gathering a human perspective on moral decisions made by machine intelligence, such as self-driving cars.
- Moral Machine - Human Perspectives on Machine Ethics — YouTube.
- Girl Scouts' personal information affected by recent data breach — ABC30.
- Girl Scouts Alerted to Possible Data Breach — Infosecurity Magazine.
- Where does Girl Scout cookie money go? — SAS Learning Post.
- "You're a Big Scrud" — YouTube.
- USGS IT Security vulnerabilities (PDF) — Office of Inspector General management advisory.
- Porn-Watching Employee Infected Government Networks With Russian Malware, IG Says — NextGov.
- 100 Feds Found to Be Frequent Workplace Porn-Watchers — Government Executive.
- Ten Years Ago — See what the internet was doing...
- The Wayback Machine
- Dead Rock Stars podcast
- Free Rice
- World Food Programme
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)