We're joined by special guest Jamie Bartlett, of the chart-topping "The Missing Cryptoqueen" podcast, in this bumper episode where we discuss his investigation into the OneCoin cryptocurrency scam, the Russian cybercriminals behind Evil Corp, and the mysterious leaks about the NHS that have turned oh-so-political...
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/158 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- Russian hacking group "Evil Corp" accused of targeting American businesses — CBS News, YouTube.
- Evil Corp donuts — YouTube.
- International law enforcement operation exposes the world’s most harmful cyber crime group — National Crime Agency.
- Treasury Sanctions Evil Corp, the Russia-Based Cybercriminal Group Behind Dridex Malware — U.S. Department of the Treasury.
- UK Government Releases Photos of Russian Hackers, Whose Lives Look Awesome — Motherboard.
- Hackers with high-placed daddies ‘Evil Corp’ member designated by U.S. Treasury is son of former Russian mayor — Meduza.
- The Missing Cryptoqueen — BBC Sounds.
- Jeremy Corbyn reveals dossier 'proving NHS up for sale' — The Guardian.
- Reddit links UK-US trade talk leak to Russian influence campaign — TechCrunch.
- Corbyn v Johnson: BBC election debate round-up — YouTube.
- Stammer Time! — Cassetteboy on Twitter.
- The Inside Story of Labour's 'NHS For Sale' Leak — Motherboard.
- More proof NHS is up for sale as Amazon exploits NHS for free — TruePublica.
- Tweet by Rik Ferguson about his fragrant armpits — Twitter.
- Accused of Killing a Gambino Mob Boss, He’s Presenting a Novel Defense — The New York Times.
- Graham and Carole appear on the BeerConOne Stream — Twitch. Graham & Carole show up at about 1 hour 48 minutes into the show.
- The Beer Farmers raise funds for the Electronic Frontier Foundation and Mental Health Hackersy The Beer Farmers : BeerConOne. — GoFundMe.
- The Radio Adventures Of Dr. Floyd.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)