It's a self-isolated Coronavirus special as we discuss with our quarantined special guest how COVID-19 is making itself felt in the world of cybersecurity, and we offer tips on how to better protect yourself if you're unexpectedly working from home.
All this and much much more is discussed in the latest edition of the "Smashing Security" podcast by computer security veterans Graham Cluley and Carole Theriault, joined this week by Malicious Life's Ran Levi from his attic.
Visit https://www.smashingsecurity.com/170 to check out this episode’s show notes and episode links.
Remember: Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favourite podcast app, to catch all of the episodes as they go live. Thanks for listening!
Warning: This podcast may contain nuts, adult themes, and rude language.
Theme tune: "Vinyl Memories" by Mikael Manvelyan.
Assorted sound effects: AudioBlocks.
- CovidLock: Mobile Coronavirus Tracking App Coughs Up Ransomware — DomainTools.
- CovidLock Update: Deeper Analysis of Coronavirus Android Ransomware — DomainTools.
- Israel to use anti-terror tech to counter coronavirus 'invisible enemy' — Reuters.
- Coronavirus: Sophie Trudeau had event with Idris Elba, Lewis Hamilton — Business Insider.
- Porn Sets Asked to Stop Production to Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus — VICE.
- People who work from home earn more than those who commute—here's why — CNBC.
- Twitter orders all employees worldwide to work from home — The Verge.
- NASA chief urges space agency employees work from home amid coronavirus outbreak — Space.
- JPMorgan tells employees around the world to work from home — CNBC.
- Pornhub handing out free premium subs to help Italy fight coronavirus — The Next Web.
- Tweet from ProtonVPN.
- PornHub Insights.
- Coronavirus insights — PornHub Insights.
- A global map of wind, weather, and ocean conditions.
- Cold podcast — Wondery.
- Smashing Security merchandise (t-shirts, mugs, stickers and stuff)